SERMONES

SERMONES
POR COMPU

viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2016

Great testimony, for the God Grace. fornazarich family

Dear brothers Cristos. A big hello and thank you to you. Thank you. Countless thousands thanks for all. the Lord of Heaven and You.
We had a trip to Corrientes Capital, Mary my wife was ill, looked serious but by the abundance of his mercy was nothing but something muscular, only had unbearable pain, then when we went to the capital to make it serve, and analysis etc. our car broke down, stood near a town called paved with about 14,000 inhabitants. We left the car in the rush to the health of my wife who still do not know who gave so much pain in legs on one side and a little above. We boarded a bus (A great miracle of God. It was night and no one usually stop en route) leaving the car to a side well away from the route.
After treating the health of my wife and have her out of danger by Mr. infinite grace because it is a huge help to the ministry in the red zone. my wife, happy went to get the broken car within 48 hours (two days) we let him en route) by Gracia contact an employee of the commissariat Stoned, the city of 14,000 inhabitants, with his truck went looking my car stay on the road two days ago. We were three in the truck cab. This employee of the commissariat of the city of cobblestone, me and a boy assistant.
That we were on route asks me Daniel, (Daniel is called the employee of the commissariat). I ask that I devote myself, what is my work ?. and I say approximated as follows: work for God. He paused and looked thoughtful and there was a silence in the van and that asks, What is the matter of God, what is God? etc. That led to an evangelistic talk about two hours. We had already passed the place where I'll take my car and did not find it, I said quietly. To me. Daniel: "You stole" And he kept asking God, and liked both said we will talk the two villages later so we come to the city of Saladas (which two months ago also visit motorcycle) .. I do not say I did not feel the inner blow of losing my car, but you can understand being the children of God, to be preaching to a person who never in his life heard the pure gospel, and was impressed with big eyes .. (How many people we are waiting like Daniel, we go and explain the blessed gospel of pure grace) this was a joy that surpassed by far the pain of losing my prized car that really is something material but useful. But do not worry about the car because in Saladas Daniel of the municipality of paved who preached in the van makes a call to a friend Police (Daniel is a man of many friends cobblestone) Daniel speaks by phone from the city of salty, this friend works at the police commissioner cobblestones. Daniel tells the police on my car, and after a while I Daniel to me. your car is stopped on the pavement Commissioner. I came inside me great joy but the room talking to Daniel and assistant of The Christ. My good be left to a huge heights and kept talking about Christ and Daniel asking Christ. It looked at the time of the Acts of the Apostles. Although in reality we are today in the Age of the Acts of the Spirit of God.
Daniel and his assistant Stoned returned to the home takes me cobblestone. he offered to help me in all this at your fingertips. Le urge you arrange reconciled to Christ but do not press it, I'm waiting for the Spirit to convince of sin and righteousness and judgment John 16.
I've been to the police station, well there they ask me meet certain requirements to get the car and Daniel tells me to talk to the mayor.
Well, this great test of my wife and my family (and brothers to see my grieving wife) but, thank God now has no such pain, just discomfort and walk slow. , We did the analysis and all is well (I CAN NOT EXPRESS ALL DETAILS SEE GOD PERMANENTLY WITH US, WE NOT ONLY ON ROUTE raised ABANDONED AND NIGHT DE3).
Mary my dear wife, Mercedes and travel with me back and from there travel to Artigas and Uruguay with the company of my eldest son was Josiah who tells me a call to serve the Lord in whatever and wherever. Josiah my son, felt a great burden on his heart so much that he had a headache, Lord was calling him, was telling him that there were so many preachers so many engineers but so little. 8quedamos surprised God's work because he does well the University and was already taking classes of third year) and long to study theology books Chauffeur. Some know the depth of these volumes, and study at the same pace studying at the university where he was going very well. But he realized that is not what I did, that the Lord is in need of engineers architects founders of churches belonging to the kingdom of heaven. He began to compose music of praise he was the intense headache and now he's handing out leaflets preaching, helping me and spends about 5 hours followed studied the Bible and Cheffer, Bernoon McGue, MacArtur and listening and reviewing my sermons, and he wants go to the pulpit to preach and. Already presiding and singing special music numbers acceptable to us, that is known hymns and spiritual music and plays guitar and Violín.-
I return to my subject. Daniel pray for the quartermaster officer of cobblestone, a city of the red zone. Now I am in Artigas Uruguay with Mary my wife and Josiah. Last night preached here in Artigas, also do it tonight workers on Saturday I'll Rivera to visit a family of one of the first converted by the power of the Lord in our church Rivera, and Sunday I will preach in the Church Rivera and spend all day with Pastor Galizzi Gianni and his wife Margaret and his newly newest member of the family named Stephen. Well not if you knew this young couple just had a baby named Daniel. his father Gianni Pastor of the Church and his wife Margaret are very happy. To me forget that this Sunday I will not only preach in Rivera. Will make its debut in pulpito a 20-year-old Josiah called. my son and my wife Mary. You see how happy we are. Joao other My son walks performing exams in college Baptist Pastoral Buenos Aires, already approved some materials with high notes. apart from evangelize the area with a team of the church led by a youth pastor, apart from that is the officer in charge of cleaning the toilets of the Church gives locate banks for faculty meetings every day because they have services such meetings prayer and fellowship meetings etc. He is also in charge always have coffee when meeting Pastores is responsible for serving coffee to all pastors. This love, we are servants of the Lord, each must serve in any position that does not put either sweep the lounge or in the pulpit and scripture study.
Well the comment I left on my car in jail behind bars is that unlike the Apostle Paul behind bars at a time of his ministry. Good. Paul did not deserve to be behind bars and prisoner, but my car if it deserves to be imprisoned for letting us en route and night and my wife sick, and say they will leave prison for a few days to learn to do such evil. Well the latter is funny. But hey, after so many frights and suffering to see mie wife mourn pain for days, is good joke and praise to our BIG, BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL GOD. AND HIS SON JESUS ​​AND THE SPIRIT BY THE MARVELOUS ARE WONDERFUL inexpressible. We love. AND YET WE LOVE HIM AND MUCH MORE crave much more .Each DAY AND WE HAVE OR NOT ENOUGH our poor vocabulary .PARA GRADECERLES our precious GOD for saving us. BY MAKE US PART OF SUFFERING OF HIS WORK .And MAKE US PART OF IT. And rejoice in AFFORD IT EVEN IN THE MIDST OF PAIN. As our Savior suffered on the cross to give us eternal and complete salvation. We should also be as Brother Minister Jesus called Ignacio, imitate imprecionante joy and inscrutable joy tube when was arrested and taken to the Roman coliseum to be devoured, eaten by wild beasts, for surely thought, after having eternal salvation by the blood of Jesus alone, news of death in the Coliseum giving glory to him is nothing but a gigantic grace and honor .that gave much alegría.- God bless you and thank you, brothers grace to share this ministry with us the area roja.- AMEN

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario