SERMONES

SERMONES
POR COMPU

sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

OUT OF WEAKNESS WERE MADE STRONG Hebrews 11:34

Hebrews 11:34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
Through faith also us today, we are weak in this world we get strength to go on in the way of God . As Paul said that it was thanks to strengthened 1 Timothy 1:12 And I thank him who has strengthened me , Christ Jesus our Lord , because He counted me faithful , putting me into the ministry,

We are weak , we are strong in Christ alone , as Christ said that without Him we can do nothing . John 15:5 I am the vine , ye are the branches : He that abideth in me and I in him, bears much fruit , for apart from me you can do nothing .

These believers in Hebrews 11 were also weak, Vivian many of them abroad , I acurdo Daniel was cast into the grounds of the Lions in Daniel 6 . But by faith the Lions resisted strong , stronger than him and prevailed. And all the enemies of humanity whom Daniel could not resist , they were devoured by wild beasts. All through faith in the Lord . Up until now we always live well in this world where we are strangers . Living by faith in Christ Crucified and the power of Christ , the Spirit and the Father.

Trusting prevail us that without God we are weak. With God we are strong . Colossians 1:29 To this end I labor, striving according to his working , which worketh in me mightily .
All Paul's ministry was extremely long and large, was made ​​with the power of God working in him must live always ministering in the power of God that the weak , or makes us stronger. But look at the life of Paul . Christ is powerful enough to give us the victory . The devil could not handle the temptation

Ephesians 1:19 and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe , according to the working of his mighty power ,
 1:20 which He worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,
 1:21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion , and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the next.

Philippians 3:10 that I may know Him and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of his sufferings , becoming like him in his death ,


KNOW ? POWER, We debeles ? I hope that every day we grow in this see God at work around us , for example seeing grow our lives , save souls strengthened our church and know that power every minute of our life , when we pray for a sick for us , seeing the answers our prayers with great faith . My wish is that every day more aware of this power. Blessings . -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario