SERMONES

SERMONES
POR COMPU

viernes, 28 de junio de 2013

I KNEW YOU ALWAYS HEAR ME John 11:42

John 11:42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
WHAT IS THE REQUESTS THAT BOTH YOU? LOOKING TO CHRIST, THE NOT GET IT THAT TEACHES HOW MUCH WE WANT, you are not in faith the answer? YES, LET'S SEE:
That Christ in John 11:41 says this is not typical expression of a vast and infinite faith. Is not this written of Christ: Heb 2:13 And again, I trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children God gave me.
Christ knew that God always hears, AND ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ASK, ASK 'WHAT CHRIST IS THE FATHER AND ALWAYS WILL ANSWER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, WITH FAITH WONDERFUL!
"I KNEW YOU ALWAYS HEAR ME" John 11:41
DO NOT MISS THIS MEDITATION:
11:42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said it because of the people standing here, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
is this expression "I knew that you always hear me" an expression of indescribable faith, which should help us today in our faith, in our relationship with the father, and lots strengthen our prayer lives because Christ is our example of life-
Christ had faith?? , Or as the saw the wonders of God and was God did not need to have faith
we are talking about christ man, living in the flesh to be great example of us the children of God. -
Heb 12:2 Looking the author and finisher of our faith, jesus, who, joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
author according to Greek prince or leader of our faith, leads us in the faith. -
Hebrews Chapter Two christ not talking about participating in flesh and blood, human like us, like us, because everything was in God. Colossians 2:9
Heb 2:13 and again, I will trust in him. and again: Behold, I and the children God gave me.
Christ says, "I trust him" for example when he was on the cross fully surrendered to his father example for us to get out completely in the hands of the father. -
I knew that you always hear me
christ had total faith that Father always hears from the context we see that he knew would answer with Lazarus, Christ always asked what is the will of the Father who is all love. Christ asked something totally impossible humanly to the Father but christ did not doubt that the father would hear him and asked what,
Christians why hesitate when asked something that is biblical? we need to grow in faith. we must ask as your waiting will be happy as long as the answer of God will without any doubt. I know that you always hear me, what do you crave? without delay and ask Him in faith as the Lord the Christ. no doubt the answer will never hesitate. -
joh 14:13 and whatever you ask the Father in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
joh 14:14 If you ask anything in my name, I will.


Mr. you many victories as Christ gave that day with Lazaro, for God nothing is big or small when responding, god of many victories you expectaculares humanly impossible in your prayer life trusting everything on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario