SERMONES

SERMONES
POR COMPU

jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings Ephesians 1:3


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:Ephesians 1:3

God told Abraham to look at the stars of heaven be if he could count, this is wonderful and innumerable quantity and God told him and his descendants would Gen 15:5 He took him outside and said, Look now toward heaven and count the stars, if you can count them. And he said, So shall thy seed be.
Later he said that would come from his family, also to count the sand of the sea if I could, this was the extent of the blessing that the Lord had for Abraham This is partly an illustration of what the book of Ephesians tells us, of wonders and countless spiritual blessings in Christ in Ephesians 1:3 "all spiritual blessings", Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
The cross of Christ, which brings to us is countless and wonderful, it would be impossible to count them, maybe it would be more possible to count the stars or the sand of the sea that it is impossible, but the Cross brings us eternity in heaven and there if it is impossible to count the blessings impossible.
The cross of Christ is much more than a tornado that is changing everything in its path. Switch to everyone knocking, when I became my life change forever and sera for eternity, every blessing you receive, and we can imagine how great and wonderful it is to be eternal and heavenly, and our lives on earth and is unsearchable riches blessings we have, the more to be heavenly.

The cross of Christ is a historical fact without much relevance, there is something more surprising and wonderful large continues to do wonders at all times in our Christian lives and in this world saving lost souls.
Throughout the Bible shows us the work of the Cross in this world, from the time before the foundation of the world unto eternity that is coming his works are Wonderful and giants. One day the Lord will exhibit in heaven the great riches of His grace in Christ, Ephesians 2:7 in order to show in the coming ages the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
Hear a Pastor that perhaps many us to hold the head and say How I did not know it on earth? If I knew more about it I had been a Christian richer spiritually and not having lived well in so many defeats in my life.
This is why Paul prayed that we know what is the riches of His inheritance in the saints. Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him
God wants us to understand every day MORE THAN YOU HAVE IN CHRIST.
The cross of Christ and bears fruit in this world from Adam Abel and we will bear fruit forever. Wonderful blessings.
God wants us to be enjoying the most you can from those spiritual blessings in our lives living by faith in Christ.
If you enjoyed the Israelites will be like the desert without drinking complainers of spiritual drink that followed him, Christ.
DEFINITION OF THE WORD "SPIRITUAL"
Spiritual is all that God gives us through the cross of Christ, understanding salvation, being saved and all the countless blessings in Christ inscrutable. Also we do spiritual work in our lives. The works of man that comes from our human nature is called the flesh and the spiritual is all work in us that comes from the Spirit's work. 1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
Ephesians 2:3 Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as others.
1 - God chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world in its infinite wisdom and love, this was his will, so one day I went evangelized, it was not by chance, God was already doing everything, so I come to understand understand and accept Christ all God's blessing to my life.
2 - I accepted Christ as my savior, how it did? No, only that he was blind and now I see like the blind man of John ch. 9.
One day I was dancing at a ball and I realized that I did not like that anymore, I went home and went sad and happy at the same time, confused, I went to the back of the house and said that I spend. Did they accept Christ? That day I began to realize that a wonderful miracle was happening in my life "Conversion" I accept Christ and my whole life changed. world hold no more, I went home never to return to go to dances, contrary to start going to church and never stop going to the Scriptures and the Church.
3 - A total approach to God, I began to live a life of communion with God by faith. This grace, for in me there is no justice, this is a spiritual blessing given to me of grace as salvation and will never merit on my part to deserve this.
4 - A Life of Good Works: That the prepared beforehand to walk in it. I previously hated brochures or literature or treaties they gave me, where those treaties explained salvation, I hated when they gave me, but when I became myself started distributing these treaties everywhere he went. God had changed my life, the same today and I prepare everything I do. I loved the missionary field. There are other Christians that the Lord makes so many different desires, we each have different spiritual gifts, because he gives us these gifts. / The end of all our lives for the glory of God and advancement of the body of Christ the Church.
5-So we could go so many wonderful things God gave us, one of them is immeasurable eternity in heaven. What if we knew more we would say what Paul said in Philippians Chapter One would rather die and be with Christ, which is the best.
We expect a tremendous brother eternity with God and all the saints in heaven, today only to read Revelation and the Bible, and we are blessed and will be in heaven, there is nothing carnal in this world and the devil will be there all spiritual blessings 100 to 100. Although everything in this world is not spiritual, we must live immersed in the spiritual, although we are in the midst of the carnal and devilish world, we are always watching, always in Christ and his cross, looking only to the Bible and its great spiritual teachings and promise they are today our through Christ. ENJOY OF ALL SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS. / ESA YOUR LIFE. AMEN.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario