SERMONES

SERMONES
POR COMPU

domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

EXPERIENCE ON TRIP, TEMPORARILY BITTER. FOREVER AND SWEET

1Co 15:55 

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

As some know I traveled this past week to visit our brothers and relatives Mercedes in Corrientes, especially in Argentina, our heavenly trip to Mercedes was what we went there with all the brothers, but then we all drive currents with all my family and last Thursday morning when I got up in the house of the sister of Mary, I hear a nasty story that saddened me at the time but then I brought a heavenly joy. Aunt Mary called Magdalene had come to the Lord's presence. Both the aunt and her son Fabio Magdalena had been accepted Christ many years ago with the preaching of my wife Mary, and brothers, she considers her spiritual children. Magdalena's son Fabio and Sandra married to a good sister in Christ faithful as Fabio and have two children and serving believers all gathered in Corrientes Bible Church. We knew she was sick Aunt Magdalena, to visit him a few months ago, and I thought that if this happened it passes before the Lord not going to be in his funeral, but just that day that we are in thousands of streams days we're usually not that day if we were, it is no coincidence that it is the work of the Lord, because I could take my family to the funeral and sister Mary, my Father could go to the burial a little far but beautiful. And the wonderful thing for me was being able to preach in the chapel of the place of burial, before the audience of a few relatives of my wife Maria and Fabio who is his cousin. For I am grateful to Fabio and his wife Sandra and first to the Lord who arranged everything for the gospel is preached many relatives still incredulous.
That funeral was heavenly ambiance was like a part of the sky, the air sadness but eternal joy that filled our hearts. It was a special experience mixed feelings but cute and wonderful it was to know that Aunt Magdalene was a faithful believer of many years. That to that peace that was in the safe environment will be impressed and been a witness to many. Also came many brothers in Christ, other pastors preached and in short everything was heavenly so despite the sadness I thank God with all my heart for the day we spent with our family brothers and relatives and especially with the presence of our loving heavenly Father. Also great was the testimony we received from our brother Fabio and Sandra that much fought for the welfare of his mother who went to be with the Lord, and Fabio and Sandra him with that shining faith at all times despite the pain it was for us of great testimony, so we ask prayer for this dear family and brothers in Christ Fabio Sandra and their Children Phoebe and Micah. May God comfort especially these days so hard and thank the Lord for faith and comfort that provides. Temporarily experience eternally bitter but sweet is the departure of a right into the arms of the almighty who loved us and washed us our sins with his blood to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Corinthians 15:54-58

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario