SERMONES

SERMONES
POR COMPU

miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

ALL IN CHRIST CAN STRENGTHEN ME Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Now I learned in times of suffering, in that difficult time, I learned to think like this: .., "I should be really happy praising God for all that I have in Christ. (THIS IN TIMES OF SUFFERING) Something I learned and I have to learn a lot more every day is that I feel more destroyed no excuse, should laugh with joy at that time,
(We are NOT charismatic group, because we do everything decently and in order in the church, 1 Corinthians 14:40 that everything be done decently and in order., But I supported a brother who said that while riding his bike to another city sang hymns with all the force of his lung on the road, because there does not bother people maybe just the cows) Not bad worship God, if you go out of order. You have to give good testimony that does not mean our hearts do not jump for joy, that in us, within us we are overflowing with joy and peace.
 No condemnation for the one in Christ (Romans 8:1) and not only that, there is nothing that is not resolved in this world being in Christ. Philippians 4:13
One day he lost a lot of money to a brother, seemed at the time the world is ending, often seems to terrible problems do not enter knockout, we strip with a horrible feeling when you lost a lot of money to the brothers I advise, For there! Watch! ALWAYS THERE A SOLUTION IN CHRIST!!!, He is the solution to any problem we have, DO NOT YOU THINK? BECAUSE BELIEVE IT! MIRA, SAFE AND HAVE A DOOR WHERE YOU LEAVE THIS PROBLEM ... YOU WILL SHOW THE MIRA DICIERNE .... AND THAT WAS SO ... all you can in Him, So it was, I say again, with faith in Christ brother solved, once your problem, your loss then gain it was over, not only had more than they lost but this beautiful lesson learned, everything I can in Cristo.EL BELOW TO FIND A DOOR FE GRANDE, WHERE TO ESCAPE FROM THAT PROBLEM IN CHRIST, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS A WAY OUT FOR CUALÑQUIER PROBLEM OF ANY CLACE AFFLICTION THAT CAN PRODUCE THIS WORLD! THOUGHT BEING THE APOSTLE THE PRISONER IN BODY BUT NOT IN SPIRIT .... WHAT DO YOU THINK?
No need to fear, Paul was in prison, WHICH IS ONE OF THE TERRIBLE WOES OF THIS WORLD, AND IN JAIL SO WROTE THIS VERSE CELEBRATE. "ALL YOU CAN IN CHRIST TO ME STRONGER" the (Paul) did not feel imprisoned, the was SAME AS BEFORE at Philippi prison SINGING, SINGING, OPRANDO PRAYING WITH BERNAVE. HAPPINESS WAS inside, I knew that TERRIBLE TIMES ALSO WE HAVE TO PRAISE AND rejoice OUR GOD OF HEAVEN AND SEE THAT THIS IS NOT CARIMATISMO, THIS IS TO HAVE THE JOY OF PAUL AND BARNABAS BIBLE AND EVEN THE GLORY OF OUR LORD ... Christ can do anything, If you trust Christ, CHRIST CAN NOT DO? WHAT WILL BE THE PROBLEM OF PAUL TO BE IN CHRIST? NOTHING? IS THERE A PROBLEM FOR CHRIST?

STRENGTHEN ME CHRIST: WE HAVE NO STRENGTH, is Christ who gives us his forces, those forces that created the universe, these are the forces we have Christians in our Christian lives, really dominant with the world the flesh and the devil and all his temptations together, but in Christ ALL WE CAN! 2 Corinthians 12:5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.,
Romans 5:11 And not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.
So Paul gloried in Christ alone? Who is that will harm us? who is that we lie on the floor in our spiritual life if we have the strength of Christ impenetrable fortress that only a Christian can find in this world. PILGRIM TAKES YOUR SWORD AS BROTHER AND FAITH IN THE WORD OF GOD FIGHT WITH THE SAME Apollyon ... conquer ONCE .. We had to be always with joy, happy even in the worst moments, Everything I can, not my strength but in which Christ gives me.
What was that thing so hard that you had in your life brothers could ever do, One Church, do a good deed, Take the field Missionary ', which is who God is and always said you can not do it, be in good standing?,? become holy? is that you could not do it, found a beautiful congregation?,? save some souls?, which was what scared you so much that made you go back, you consumed you flushed, for Paul does not exist. ALL I CAN ... NOT IN MY STRENGTH, FORCE IS WITH HIM WHO RAISED ABOVE ALL HEAVENS (Ephesians 4:10 He who descended is he who also ascended far above all the heavens to fill all things .) AND CHRIST IS THE ONLY TO GET TO JUSTIFY HIS HEAVENLY FATHER FORCES WITH THEIR OWN AND WORK, AND THE TRUST IN CHRIST, THAT IS OUR FORCES OF CHRIST, fuersa SPIRITUAL PHYSICAL FORCE, HEAVENLY ETERNAL FORCES, TO WHICH NOTHING that opposes it.
2 Corinthians 11:23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I more: in labors more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
11:24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
 11:25 Three times I was beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the depths of the sea;
11:26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles, danger in the city, in perils in the wilderness, danger at sea, danger from false brothers;
 11:27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, often without food, in cold and nakedness;
11:28 No other things besides, which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.
11:29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is offended, and I burn not?
11:30 If I must boast, I will boast of what my weakness.
11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.
11:32 In Damascus the governor under Aretas the king kept the city of the Damascenes to apprehend
11:33 And I went down by the wall in a basket through a window, and escaped his hands.


Because you beat no longer, Look on Christ and trusts, (AS PAUL), Rest in Him (CHRIST, HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD) Justifícate before God in The Waiting all in Him, and you will say though from the prison of this world can I can say everything through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario