SERMONES

SERMONES
POR COMPU

miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

FORGIVENESS OF OUR SINS IS A REALITY. PRESENT. Ephesians 1:7

Ephesians 1:7"In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;"

In one ..... WE ... We have this in present tense. -
This insurance is one of the greatest attacks of the enemy to the Church of all time and all Christians of today, he will not want to enjoy the forgiveness of our sins today in the present, not want that to be for us always present. He's going to want something that we enjoyed in the past or in the future'll enjoy it, but not today, when the reality is that forgiveness is always and will always be present, if you ask me right now How are you with God? ? I would if I am trusting in the forgiveness of my sins by Christ in this would have to say on the spot!! WITH GOD I AM FINE!! Believing that I say by the grace of Christ to me by faith. If I believe that the result of the cross is for the future, for the day of my salvation and not for today, then if you ask me How are you with God? I would not know that answer, if we add to this that many believe this are just what we do for what we are, so we meet or not meet, so we obey or not obey, then in this situation if I ask, 'How are you with God I would respond, or not, or not very well, I'm growing in that or say I'm wrong if sincere and that by law are never fair. Or say if I am proud I am right with God for all that I am and do.
The truth is that forgiveness is a wonderful thing because it's always about the past present and future, it is in Christ in His precious blood. Why not enjoy this? ! I'M RIGHT WITH GOD!! By the grace of Christ on the Cross, giving glory and thanks to Christ our Righteousness. ! CAN BE HAPPY! We can be free as the Church of Antioch was led among others by brothers like Paul and Barnabas, not let us out of this joy of Jerusalem.
Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, to bring us into bondage
2:5 to which even for a moment gave place by subjection, that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
Surely this Church of Antioch forgiveness enjoyed this as it looks its leaders taught him well! Let happiness!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario