SERMONES

SERMONES
POR COMPU

sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

IF THY PRESENCE GO NOT WITH ME, CARRY US NOT UP HENCE. Exodus 33:15

MOSES WAS IN THE TRUTH, WISDOM IN AN ABUNDANT. His knowledge was extraordinary spiritual maturity, God prepared, it took more than 80 years, now the time of grace I hope we take a lot less time to get to really like this: IF YOUR PRESENCE WILL NOT WITH U.S., WE DO NOT FROM HERE. Exodus 33:15. Well if we take more than 80 learning this, some of us will die just near the true wisdom of life. -
Moses knew what God told him this time, I knew what it is to travel through the desert, which is riding through wicked nations, living in the midst of an idolatrous people as Israel and many other dangers in this world who knew clear, true wisdom, without him we can not take a step. -

Psalms 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalms 31:4 Pull me out of the net that have laid secretly for you are my refuge.
YOU ARE MY REFUGE, MY ROCK, LIBERATOR, MY SHIELD, MY WHOLE SALVATION David knew, So many things God is for us, our only hope in a cruel world, bad, corrupt where we have no chance of moving without him, nor for a minute, if not their presence at the time we fall of our spiritual life, we have no chance to live as a Christian without his presence,
OR FOR A SECOND. - Christ told us right course:
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me and I in him, bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
NOTHING CAN SEPARATE ME DO:
We know what it means NOTHING, can not take a step without Him, we can never live the Christian life without him. We journeyed the wilderness of this world today, our desert is different from that of Moses, this desert is a dry world of the Word of life, is a world without water of the Word of God, and this world has a current of disbelief very strong that immediately draws us unless we are in their presence.
Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy, at thy right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Not only protect us from this world in which we travel but in you have fullness of joy, which Moses knew, There is no way to live with joy in life out of you Lord, besides You Lord everything is bitterness and sadness, We have nothing outside of you. - Psalm 73:25 Whom I have I in heaven? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth.
How do we expect to live successful Christian life, at school with peers, in your work, in this society if we are in your presence?
Moses said in another word, not leave us out of here, go one step forward unless you're with us. It is what every Christian must believe in all times.
We now know that to live in your presence we need to trust in the blood of Christ that cleanses us from all sin. It is in Christ, in his cleansing of our sins, giving us wonderful chance to live in his presence.
Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me .. -

God willing, as we said we did not take many years to learn the true wisdom, but today we are convinced of this, Lord without you I do not want to go anywhere, so be it. Blessings. -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario